Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Artist's Way.

Do you paint, write, sing, dance, collage, build houses, etc... If so, then this is for YOU!

I have some great news to share! I was asked to be a contributor on a new blog http://theartistswayblog.wordpress.com for budding artists and established artists alike. The blog will focus on the book, The Artist's Way, by Julia Cameron. I am so excited to embark on this journey in creating a community where people can express all facets of their creative process through the use of the book. I, along with three other lovely ladies, will be facilitaing the adventure through each chapter which so eloquently outlines the pathway toward your unique self expression.

Please take a look at the site and join us! http://theartistswayblog.wordpress.com

You won't know if you don't go!

Xo

Dawn.

1 comment:

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

I love this post! I hope some of your lovely readers will join us! We will have a blast... I know it. I can't wait. The dividends will be amazing!

xo,

Karen Beth :)