Thursday, January 31, 2008

YouLookedBetterNaked.

Last night I received two phone calls from 'restricted' numbers. I never answer those. But yesterday I did (actually my friend answered it for me as I thought it would be great to surprise the 'restrictor' with a deep male hello, rather than my perky female greeting.) Not knowing for sure who it was, I put two and two together. Recently I dated a guy who worked for a company whose motto was, "Look Better Naked." Here's my take on this whole situation:

YouLookedBetterNaked

RESTRICTED.
Gotta love it.
Sounds like I'm in handcuffs.
RESTRICTED.
Or is it that you are the one who's cuffed.
Callin'
Showin'
Incognito.
That you may just be the one who's still thinking.
THINKING.
Don't do that.
You looked...
Better...
Naked.
But that's just about it.
Just 'bout it.

No comments: